03 May KINDERGARTEN READINESS GROUP
Is this group for your child?
Does your child need a little extra help to be ready for Kindergarten in the Fall? Maybe they missed some preschool experiences due to the pandemic? We will be working on the essential skills needed for success in a Kindergarten class, including listening; following directions; participating in group activities; using words to request, ask questions, and make comments to peers. These groups will be run by a licensed Speech Language Pathologist and Assistant trained in strategies to maximize your child’s participation.
- The group will be in-person at our clinic in Morgan Hill
- The group will be run by our SLP, Lauren and an assistant
- The group will be limited to 4 children.
- The group will run for 6 weeks starting Friday June 17th from 10:00 – 11:oo am
- The cost will be $100 per week reduced to $550 if you pay for 6 weeks by June 6th (private pay only)
- We will have a parent only session prior to the start of group to review the group plan and answer any questions you may have (date and time TBD)
- The first 2 group sessions are considered a trial period in order to determine if your preschooler is a good fit for the group. If this group is not appropriate for them you can choose to discontinue services paying only for the classes they attended.