03 May PRESCHOOL SOCIAL LANGUAGE GROUP
Is this group for your Preschooler?
- Does your little one have trouble communicating their wants and needs?
- Do they need more experience interacting with other preschoolers?
- Do they need practice playing with other children?
- Do they need work on socializing with their peers?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then our Preschool Social Language Group is likely a good match for them.
This small group will provide opportunities for your child to develop the foundational skills needed to boost their communication skills in a variety of fundamental areas: pretend play; joint attention; using words/signs to request; increasing vocabulary; following directions. The group will be led by a licensed Speech Language Pathologist and assistant trained in strategies to maximize your child’s participation. Tips will also be provided so that you can use the strategies when communicating with your little ones at home.
- The group will be in-person at our clinic in Morgan Hill
- The group will be run by our SLP, Caley and an assistant
- The group will be limited to 4 children.
- The group will run for 6 weeks starting Friday June 17th from 10:00 – 11:oo am
- The cost will be $100 per week reduced to $550 if you pay for 6 weeks by June 6th (private pay only)
- We will have a parent only session prior to the start of group to review the group plan and answer any questions you may have (date and time TBD)
- The first 2 group sessions are considered a trial period in order to determine if your preschooler is a good fit for the group. If this group is not appropriate for them you can choose to discontinue services paying only for the classes they attended.