This policy applies to staff, clients and any carers that accompany the child to therapy
Clients/Carers: If the client or carer has any of the following symptoms please stay home and cancel your appointment with Morgan Hill Speech by calling 408 612 8877. We DO NOT charge for cancellations due to sickness.
Therapists/Admin Staff: If you have any of the following symptoms please stay home; let Ambar or Kathryn know you will not be at work; and if possible inform your clients.
- FEVER (must be fever free for at least 24 hours without medication)
- VOMITING / DIARRHEA (must be symptom free for at least 24 hours without medication)
- RUNNY NOSE WITH COLORED DISCHARGE (must be symptom free for at least 24 hours without medication)
- EXCESSIVE COUGHING (must be symptom free for at least 24 hours without medication)
- OTHER CONTAGIOUS DISEASE (must be symptom free for at least 24 hours)
- ANSWERING YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS (these all could indicate COVID 19):
- In the past 24 hours have you had a fever; chills; or body aches?
- Are you coughing; short of breath; have a sore throat or having difficulty breathing?
- Are you congested or have a runny nose?
- Do you have abdominal pain; diarrhea; vomiting; or a rash?
- Have you been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Do you have a temperature above 100.4?
If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider.
- Keep track of your symptoms.
- If you have trouble breathing; persistent pain or pressure in the chest; new confusion; inability to wake or stay awake; bluish lips or face get emergency medical care immediately.
- Call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.
- If you do get diagnosed with COVID 19 please let Morgan Hill Speech know so we can take necessary precautions. If someone you live with gets diagnosed with COVID 19 please stay home and inform Morgan Hill Speech.